- Property ID: 1634
- Post Updated: 2023-01-17 16:14:09
- Address: Corner Mr. Joe White Ave. & Osceola Myrtle Beach, SC
- Type: Acreage
- Status: Sold
- Property Classification: Acreage
- Legal Description: PIN# 42512040039
- Location: Corner Mr. Joe White Ave. & Osceola Myrtle Beach, SC
- Jurisdiction: Horry County
- Lot size: 1.76 acres
- Road Frontage: +/- 275 Feet
Situated near the cross hairs of US 17 Bypass & US Highway 501, Bob Grissom Parkway serves as the Myrtle Beach areas inner belt loop connecting all major inland road systems servicing both the tourism and permanent population base. Traffic counts for 2016 per SCDOT are 14,800 with counts at US Highway 501 and U.S. 17 Bypass being 32,700 and 39,700 respectively.
10th Ave. North, a/k/a, Joe White Avenue connects US 17 Bypass to US 17 Business. As a core business district, nearby are situated Seaboard Industrial Park, City of Myrtle Beach Administration & Services, Convention Center, Financial District, Seaboard Commons Retail District, Broadway @ The Beach and Coastal Grande Regional Mall.
Presently situated under the jurisdiction of Horry County, annexation into the City of Myrtle Beach will be required to access public utilities. Zoning Classification for this area would permit Neighborhood Commercial Uses.